G4 Side Charging Upper Receiver – Lite Weight
Available on backorder
– Enlarged Ejection Port will work with AR15 calibers from 22LR to 50 Beowulf
– Provisions cut for hand guards with anti rotation tabs!
– GIBBZ Arms Patented Pending Left Side Charging Handle
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation.
– Uses all Mil-Spec and most Custom Bolt Carriers without modification.
– Beveled Ejection Port
– Full 15 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Bolt carrier door in the rear to allow for easy bolt carrier removal and gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire).
– Compatible with Mil-Spec and most other lowers receivers
– Included is our Enhanced cam-pin optimized for our side charge upper with Melonite coating.
– Charging handle cover keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire).
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms
– Weight: 11.4 oz.
– Dimensions: 8.9 x 2.9 x 2.9 in
IMPORTANT!! You must use the G4 Enhanced Cam Pin in the G4 Side Charging Uppers!
Use of the Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G4 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and possibly damage the Upper Receiver.
Click HERE for instructions on how to change the cam pin or check out our YouTube video.
Shelton Precision LLC (verified owner) –
Incredibly beautiful work, so smooth, fine craftsmanship really went into this design. Applause to you, Gibbz! Wow! Far exceeded my expectations.
Thomas Wilson (verified owner) –
So far I’ve built 4 Rifles and 1 pistol using the G4 Side Charging Uppers. In each case I’ve chosen the latching side charging handle. As an engineer myself, I really appreciate the strength of this design as well as the tolerances, attention to detail and overall craftsmanship of this product. I can’t say enough good things about it. And best of all, the Rifles I’ve made are the envy of all my friends. They shoot and function perfectly. I especially like the ability to charge the weapon without taking it down from my shoulder, always keeping my sights on the target. I just received (2) G10 receivers for 308 builds I’m planning. I just unpacked them and they are the same high quality I’ve come to expect from Gibbz. Keep up the good work guys.