G4 Left Handed Side Charging Upper Receiver (Enlarged Ejection Port)
In stock (can be backordered)
– For Left Handed shooters
– GIBBZ Arms Patented Pending Charging Handle (on the right side)
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation.
– Uses all Left Handed Mil-Spec and most Left Handed Custom Bolt Carriers without modification.
– Enlarged Ejection Port for 458 SOCOM (on the left side)
– Beveled Ejection Port
– Full 15 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Bolt carrier door in the rear to allow for easy bolt carrier removal and gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire).
– Compatible with Mil-Spec and most other lowers receivers
– Included is our Enhanced cam-pin optimized for our side charge upper with Melonite coating.
– Charging handle cover keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire).
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms
– Weight: 13.0 oz.
– Dimensions: 8.9 x 2.9 x 2.9 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards with anti-rotation tabs without modification *
IMPORTANT!! You must use the G4 Enhanced Cam Pin in the G4 Side Charging Uppers!
Use of the Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G4 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and possibly damage the Upper Receiver.
Click HERE for instructions on how to change the cam pin or check out our YouTube video.