G10 Receiver Set
In stock (can be backordered)
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Please email us a copy of your Dealers license to s[email protected] with the invoice number in the subject title.
G10 Receiver Set
GIBBZ Arms Side Charging Upper Receiver (Right or Left Hand Model)
GIBBZ Arms Lower Receiver
GIBBZ ARMS Upper Receiver
– GIBBZ Arms Patent Pending Left or Right Side Charging Handle
– Works with LR308 / DPMS Gen I lower receivers
– Compatible with DPMS Low Rail Height handguards
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation
– Uses all LR308 and most Custom AR10 Bolt Carriers without modification
– Beveled Ejection Port with case deflector
– Full 18 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Rear Bolt carrier door to allow for easy bolt carrier removal and still keeping gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire)
– Included is our Enhanced Cam Pin which is optimized for our side charging upper with Melonite coating.
– Charging handle cover for keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire)
GIBBZ ARMS Lower Receiver
– Large Mag Well Bevel
– Integral Trigger Guard with relief for fingers
– Optimized for Ambidextrous Mag Button
– Type 3 hard coat anodizing
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms.
– Weight: 1 lbs 11.0 oz.
– Dimensions: 11.5 x 4.9 x 3.4 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards featuring anti-rotation tabs without modification. *
IMPORTANT!! You MUST use the G10 Enhanced Cam Pin in the G10 Side Charging Uppers!
Use of a Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G10 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and could damage the Upper Receiver.
[email protected] –
I have been a hunter for well over 45 years and I also help with organizing the shooting range days for several youth camps for the past 25+ years. This year we went and decided to build some AR’s for the youth camps shooting range days. “The kids have been bugging us to do that for 15 years, we finally gave in”. We were very low on funds but at the same time we are dealing with firearms, not toys. And, we are also responsible for these over 350 to 400 kids every year. So, we had to buy very high-quality parts because safety is first, second and third. We almost didn’t buy Gibbz Arms G4’s and 10’s and 9’s but we decided what the heck, if they are half as good as we heard they should last at least a day or two. Well I can honestly say that we are not in the least disappointed. These parts are nothing short of amazing. The quality of the cuts and fit to each other is so precise and the finish is beautiful. We have put a little over 14,000 rounds through these AR’s and we have had a total of 2 or 3 failure to feeds and they were due to the ammo, not the equipment. We are more than happy with our purchases and we will be back for more. I have to be honest that it was hard to spend what they want for their parts, but after having used them I can’t see buying any other brand. In all we purchased 2 of the “G9 Glock Ambi Mag Release Receiver Sets” for the AR-9 builds, two – “G10 Receiver Sets” and two – “G10 Competition Free Float Hand Guards – 15.0″ for the AR-10’s, three – “G4 Receiver Sets”, two – “Gen II Ultra Lite Free Float Hand Guards – 13.38″, and one – “Gen II Competition Free Float Hand Guard – 15.0″ for the AR-15 Builds. We definitely broke the bank buying all that but we will be breaking the bank again next year to do the exact same thing. These AR’s were such a hit with the youth groups that we have almost double the amount of kids signed up for next year. So, we will be needing to build more. Besides, it’s the best way to teach our youth proper gun safety and to vote for our Second Amendment when they become of voting age. Sorry for the book. Great job Gibbz Arms. I’ll be back.
Paul Ingargiola (verified owner) –
Never heard of Gibbz till I was building my AR-9 and wanted the best. I found their clone but I wanted the best and my research lead to Gibbz. Decided to build a LR-308 and wanted side charging. Why not use Gibbz as they seemed to be awesome thus far. Thanks Gibbz!