G47 Side Charging Upper Receiver
In stock (can be backordered)
– Designed to work with the Palmetto State Armory KS-47 lowers
– Over insertion tabs for AK mags (upper does not work on a standard AR15 lower with AR15 mags)
– Requires PSA KS47 BCG (or BCG designed for AK mags)
– GIBBZ Arms Patented Left Side Charging Handle
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation.
– Beveled Ejection Port
– Full 15 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Bolt carrier door in the rear to allow for easy bolt carrier removal and gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire).
– Compatible with Mil-Spec and most other lowers receivers
– Included is our Enhanced cam-pin optimized for our side charge upper with Melonite coating.
– Charging handle cover keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire).
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms
– Weight: 12.6 oz.
– Dimensions: 8.9 x 2.9 x 2.9 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards with anti-rotation tabs without modification *
IMPORTANT!! You must use the G4 Enhanced Cam Pin in the G4 Side Charging Uppers!
Use of the Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G4 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and possibly damage the Upper Receiver.
Click HERE for instructions on how to change the cam pin or check out our YouTube video.