G9 Glock Ambi Mag Release Receiver Set with Hand Guard
In stock (can be backordered)
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Please email us a copy of your Dealers license to [email protected] with the invoice number in the subject title.
G9 Receiver Set
GIBBZ Arms G9 Side Charging Upper Receiver
GIBBZ Arms G9Lower Receiver
GIBBZ Arms Gen 2 Hand Guard (Shown with 7.13″ Lite)
GIBBZ ARMS G9 Upper Receiver
– 9mm GIBBZ Arms Upper Receiver!
– Can also be used for other pistol calibers like 40 S&W, 10mm and 45 ACP!
– GIBBZ Arms Patented Left Side Charging Handle Pat. No. 9,310,146
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation
– Shortened 9mm Beveled Ejection Port
– Full 15 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Rear Bolt carrier door to allow for easy bolt carrier removal while keeping gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire)
– Charging handle cover for keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire)
GIBBZ ARMS G9 Lower Receiver
– Patent Pending
– Ambidextrous Magazine release buttons
– Static Ejector can be moved to eject shells to the right or left.
– For use with Glock Small Frame Magazines
– Can be used for 9mm or 40 S&W.
– Large Mag Well Bevel
– Integral Trigger Guard with relief for fingers
– GIBBZ ARMS Styling
– Type 3 hard coat anodizing
GIBBZ ARMS Gen 2 Hand Guard
– 30% lighter profile
– More clearance under the hand guard for suppressors and gas piston systems.
– Same great Patented Hexagon shape which provides a comfortable ergonomic grip and a flat bottom for shooting off a rest.
– M-Lok slots
– Mounts to any standard Mil-Spec AR15 Type Upper Receiver.
– Free Float design
– Full Length Picatinny Rail
– Designed to cover low profile gas block and work with some Gas Piston Systems.
– Included is the Hand guard mount with barrel nut and tool.
– Mounts to the hand guard adapter with 8 included screws
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms.
– Weight: 1 lbs 7.0 oz.
– Dimensions: 8.9 x 4.8 x 2.9 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards featuring anti-rotation tabs without modification. *
IMPORTANT!! You MUST use the G4 Enhanced Cam Pin in the G4 Side Charging Uppers!
Use of a Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G4 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and could damage the Upper Receiver.