G4 PDQ Receiver Set with Hand Guard
Available on backorder
Federal law requires this product to be transferred through a licensed FFL dealer. Please email us a copy of your Dealers license to [email protected] with the invoice number in the subject title.
G4 Receiver Set
GIBBZ Arms Side Charging Upper Receiver with PDQ clearance cut
GIBBZ Arms Lower Receiver with PDQ cut
GIBBZ Arms Gen 2 Hand Guard (Shown with 9.88" Ultra Lite)
PDQ Bolt Stop
GIBBZ ARMS Upper Receiver
– GIBBZ Arms Patent Pending Left Side Charging Handle
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation
– Uses all Mil-Spec and most Custom Bolt Carriers without modification
– Beveled Ejection Port
– Full 15 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Rear Bolt carrier door to allow for easy bolt carrier removal and still keeping gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire)
– Included is our Enhanced Cam Pin which is optimized for our side charging upper with Melonite coating.
– Charging handle cover for keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire)
– With PDQ clearance cut.
GIBBZ ARMS Lower Receiver
– Large Mag Well Bevel
– Integral Trigger Guard with relief for fingers
– Optimized for Ambidextrous Mag Button
– Type 3 hard coat anodizing
– With PDQ cut.
GIBBZ ARMS Gen 2 Hand Guard
– 30% lighter profile
– More clearance under the hand guard for suppressors and gas piston systems.
– Same great Patented Hexagon shape which provides a comfortable ergonomic grip and a flat bottom for shooting off a rest.
– M-Lok slots
– Mounts to any standard Mil-Spec AR15 Type Upper Receiver.
– Free Float design
– Full Length Picatinny Rail
– Designed to cover low profile gas block and work with some Gas Piston Systems.
– Included is the Hand guard mount with barrel nut and tool.
– Mounts to the hand guard adapter with 8 included screws
PDQ Bolt Release
– Allows the trigger finger to operate the bolt catch
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms.
– Weight: 1 lbs 7.0 oz.
– Dimensions: 8.9 x 4.8 x 2.9 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards featuring anti-rotation tabs without modification. *
IMPORTANT!! You MUST use the G4 Enhanced Cam Pin in the G4 Side Charging Uppers!
Use of a Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G4 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and could damage the Upper Receiver.
Click HERE for instructions on how to change the cam pin or check out our YouTube video.