Gen II Competition Free Float Hand Guard – 13.38"
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
For Installation Instructions Click Here
Gibbz Arms Gen II Hand Guards New Features:
– 30% lighter profile
– More clearance under the hand guard for suppressors and gas piston systems.
– Same great Patented Hexagon shape which provides a comfortable ergonomic grip and a flat bottom for shooting off a rest.
– 1 M-Lok slot in the front & 2 slots in the back of the two upper surfaces, 7 slots along the bottom, with lightening hexagon holes every else.
– 13.38 inches overall length.
– Mounts to any standard Mil-Spec AR15 Type Upper Receiver.
– Free Float design
– Full Length Picatinny Rail
– Designed to cover low profile gas block and work with some Gas Piston Systems.
– Included is the Hand guard mount with barrel nut and tool.
– Mounts to the hand guard adapter with 8 screws
– Hand guard Body = 9.7 oz. Handguard adapter and Barrel Nut = 3.9 oz.
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms